Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Cisco ACI / How hard is it to be confortable with it ?

Hello everyone,

I'm a junior network engineer, currently working as support for an ISP since 1,5 year. I've just passed an interview to work for a major website, (~ 4-6 millions unique visitors per day, 2 DCs, 2000 servers and 200 switchs, 3 POP) and they asked for deep understanding of BGP plus knowing Cisco ACI.

I've managed to get an interview with the engineer and his manager even If I've never touched Cisco ACI or SD-x solution (Well, I've got a lab on SDWAN Versa, but not very much).

They'll call me back later this week to let me know if the job is for me, but they seemed very anxious about me not knowing this solution.

How hard is it to understand Cisco ACI's logic and be at ease with its administration ? Is it really this hard ?

Thanks a lot for your feedback, and sorry if my english is bad !

Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment