Saturday, March 20, 2021

Bridge the gap between NOC and implementation teams.

I have started a new position as a NOC engineer the issue i face is that i troubleshoot complex issues related to hundreds of sites for different technologies, some sites ofcourse not similar in configuration and design , i have learnt a lot of stuff and I do learn new things everyday however I always find that the implementation team members are more aware and even can troubleshoot better than me because hard complex cases are always referred to them and they fix it, i feel that they do so because they are much aware of the solution because they have built it, and they are likely to have more years experience away from NOC plus they have the best talent engineers I have to admit that , is there anyway to bridge or atleast decrease this gap? Do other NOC engineers feels the same or its just me? If there is any tips and advices on how to become better in Troubleshooting its more than welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment