Thursday, February 25, 2021

SSH0: TCP send failed enqueueing/Requeueing error

Hi guys,

I am having a problem over SSH. I am SSH'ing to a remote router & switch and I noticed that the terminal responses were very slow when entering commands and they would lock up at times and sometimes close the session down.

For example if I entered ''show run''

I will get the response ''Building configuration...'' but it would take about a minute or longer to show any output, and if I started hitting the space bar to see more of the config it would be v ery slow or it would stall and lockup entirely

I connected via telnet as a test and everything was fine. So I ran some debugs from a telnet session while connecting in again over SSH.

I can see this error message being logged over and over again.

*Feb 25 16:56:36.058: SSH0: TCP send failed enqueueing

*Feb 25 16:56:36.986: SSH0: TCP send failed, Requeueing

The remote router and switch are connected to a 512/512kbps Vsat link and the only traffic on this link at the moment is management, link is not yet in use, so I know it is not a QoS issue.

Troubleshooting I have done. so far

I have regenerated the SSH keys on both router and the switch, no difference was seen.

I have jumped from a PE onshore router to the remote router and switch using SSH and got the same behaviour.

I have telnetted to the router and then SSH'd through to the switch and I still see the behaviour.

I have googled the error however that has not yielded anything that suggests what might be causing my issue.

Router is a Cisco ISR 4321

Router image: isr4300-universalk9.16.09.02.SPA.bin

Switch: Cisco 2960X

Switch Image: c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-2.E7.bin

The link is solid, pinging over it rarely drops a single ping

Any one got any ideas what could be causing the issue with SSH ?

TIA



No comments:

Post a Comment