Thursday, January 28, 2021

Network Event Logs forwarding best options paid or free

Hi everyone,

Network technician here.I love network automation, however I'm just learning how to do that better. Currently I check manually about 60 servers and their event logs daily. This is very time consuming and very inefficient, I have looked into setting up an event log server to collect all event logs.

I would like you advice as to what the best event log collects are and if they are free or not. Is your suggestion scalable? And could I roll it out with GP?

How much time do you spend looking at your event logs. I spend 2 hours a day doing this. I am in a small to medium size business of about 500 users and I am a part of another 2 other smaller companies.

We have very little automation. N-central is the tools that we have for our remote software and I have looked into the event log reports there but didn't find that functioning any useful way.

Thanks for any advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment