Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Network Administrator Day to Day Role

Hi, I'm currently working as a Net Admin in a WISP company and my day to day role is I monitor the network(obviously) and check our backhauls if it has a bad signal, checking client if they still have a stable connection, part of my job also is configuring devices and some other stuff as well. After all of that when there's nothing to monitor or configure I'm free to do something else. I'm wondering what's your day to day role as a net admin and I know that a day in the life of a network admin is not repetitive but could you guys at least share what you do in a day because I want to know what you guys do after you monitor all of you network infrastructure. I'm only 19 and it's my first job and I really want to grow and improve I really want to know how you work in your job.



No comments:

Post a Comment