Friday, January 22, 2021

DNA Center Deployment

Having a tough time getting going with DNAC. I've gotten the server setup correctly with the various cabling/IPs/certs/basic settings etc. I'm going through the only two guides I can find but still have a rough time fully understanding workflow for existing devices (imported via discovery) and new devices (all the switches we'll be ordering and hopefully provisioning via ZTP)

Here's what I'm using:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/2-1-2/user_guide/b_cisco_dna_center_ug_2_1_2/b_cisco_dna_center_ug_2_1_1_chapter_010.html

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/solutions/CVD/Campus/dnac-network-device-onboarding-deployment-guide-2020jun.pdf

What am I missing? For ISE, I found a ton of information online and got a great book from Amazon. It was a lot to learn but the material was there. For this it's like sorting through scraps. Just really expected to find more information but if what I linked to is all there is I'll continue making notes and labbing to try and fully understand it

TIA



No comments:

Post a Comment