Monday, January 11, 2021

Can anyone vouch if is Kirk Byers paid Python course worth it? Confused about how the course is structured..

Some background, Network engineer (CCIE R&S) looking to get into automation, have taken the Automate the Boring Stuff course on Udemy and feel like I've got a good grasp of the core python concepts, loops, string methods, dictionaries, functions etc.

Have automated some simple tasks at work which is great, but looking at taking the next step into networking automation, from the research I have done on reddit this course has received the most recommendations: https://pynet.twb-tech.com/class-pyauto.html

I was under the impression it was an on-demand video series like Udemy, but looks like it has a start date and is done via email. so just had a few questions before I pulled the trigger for $800:

1.Are the videos distributed as a live lesson format, or just a link to an on-demand page we can do in our own time?

2.Are you able to join a course half way through? or stop for a certain period and pick it back up?

3. With my current knowledge level, is it still recommended that I take the free course first, annoying thing is that it starts 2 months away, and I'm eager to get the ball rolling.

4.Whats the time commitment required for each day?

Thanks in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment