Thursday, January 28, 2021

Android access point via USB to laptop and then share that connection.. Help!!!

Hello guys I'd like to ask for your help I am using my android as tethered access point via USB directly to my pc(where I leave we don't have a phone line. I try to conect a 5gh wifi router via ethernet becouse I want to cast something on a 5 gh wifi device(oculus quest) and unfortunately even thow the internet icon show that I am connect there is no actual connection(no internet page loading etc) . When I disconnect the ethernet immediately the pages load normal and I have internet. Is there a way to solve this? Like to share the connection of the USB internet to the ethernet I mean like this Android phone (internet sharing via USB) >laptop>ethernet>router>wifi>device(oculus quest)

Sorry for my terrible English guys thnx in advance



No comments:

Post a Comment