Thursday, December 10, 2020

So I'm looking for some practice

Alrighty so I'm a student and I'm studying a CCNA and Security+. With the current layout of online training because of covid my ability to get some hands on troubleshooting experience is lacking. I do however have packet tracer and I'm working on building a very very low budget computer to be a server so I can do virtual machines and play around with that but that's a ways down the road.

I guess what I'm asking is if there is a place where I can practice fixing network things like a router going down. Or what would really be ideal is if theres packet tracer files that are designed to not work at first and the goal is to get it running.

If there are any other tips for helping me get my hands dirty I'd be very open to suggestions, in terms of my skill I'm a little shakey but I've got an ok grasp of basic CCNA routing and switching concepts and I'm pretty confident with my security+ skills.

Thanks a ton!



No comments:

Post a Comment