Thursday, December 31, 2020

looking for free port scanner with web interface alternative to nmap!

hey

I'm looking for a free port scanner tool that scans my whole network multiple time in the day,, different subnet for open ports ( specific ports like default ssh 22, etc, ) then export report daily for hosts that have open ports

host 192.168.88.34 port 80 open , time 1:46 am , 1/1/2021

the output should be in txt,html or csv file

I did this with the Nmap command but m I'm looking for other tools, use Nmap but with other features like a web interface

the idea in my mind is to script Nmap to do scan multiple time on the day and export the results to CSV or txt on the folder that I enable sync on one drive

so every night I open my one drive folder and see the result.



No comments:

Post a Comment