Thursday, November 19, 2020

SDN - ONOS Cluster

Hello gents,

So I've been assigned a university project, part of it is creating a ONOS Cluster with Mininet, and so far I've created the cluster but cant get it to work with Mininet at all. So far I've created a cluster like this :
"https://wiki.onosproject.org/display/ONOS/Notes+on+cluster+formation+for+Docker+instances"

And I cannot link a separate Mininet VM to work with it, even tho VM with controllers and VM with mininet can ping each other. I've also installed mininet on the same machine and still cant get it to talk with those ONOS Controllers. I ran this command on the docker containers to make sure its ports are exposed, "docker inspcet --format='' $container ID$ > $output name.txt$", and ports are exposed and the needed openflow apps are running on the controllers. Any input is appreciated because this is the only step that has been killing my progress so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment