Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Need help with my assignment!

Hey everyone just struggling a bit I have been given this question "You are working for an IT Company and they have asked you to design a server and the network. Describe how you would do it. (Note: You can use any hardware, software and network topology you like.)" I have gone over the course material and videos a few times submitted my answer and been told I'm on the right track but really stuck for ideas.

My answer:

I would use a mesh topology for more safety in case part of the network goes down. This would then connect to a firewall for extra security I would then get this to connect to the server with a load balancer attached. I would see what issues would arise as I have no prior knowledge of what is happening at the business and make changes from there. I feel this is a stable starting point.

I know this is very simple but thank you for any help!



No comments:

Post a Comment