Saturday, November 7, 2020

Cool Emotional Intelligence Messaging Tool

Hi Everyone,

Like many of you, I am often busy with constant interviews, coffee chats, and work. I realized that I spend a non-trivial amount of time every day proofreading emails and Slack messages to make sure I come off the right way.

I wanted to share a tool called Kairos. Kairos tries to bring emotional intelligence into messaging. As part of its free beta, the team provides custom messages written by professional copywriters for FREE.

If you need help with your messages, just submit a request on the website, and a professional copywriter will generate a custom response for you in minutes.

Attached is the link to the website: https://trykairos.launchaco.com/

Thank you, and I hope you have a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment