Monday, October 5, 2020

Embarrassed that I don’t know more

Hi all. Please be kind. Using a throwaway account because I’m embarrassed I don’t know more about this. I just started a new gig where I don’t really need to know this stuff but it does come up with the teams around me and I just don’t get it. When these guys talk about IP proxies, servers, cloud computing, VPN, handshakes, tracerouting, routers, firewalls, packets, etc, I really just don’t know what any of that means. My question for all of you is are there any basic IT network type courses you would recommend for me to take to just understand the basics and maybe a little more???What would you recommend for someone who just wants to have a fairly decent understanding of this stuff but not expert level, just enough to have a clue what everyone’s talking about. A book you recommend, specific online course, YouTube video? Thank you in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment