Saturday, October 31, 2020

Design question: Network Racks

Hello guys

I have a chance to set up a new network room in new construction the way I want to. I want to get one of those "very wide" cabs with cable management facilities built into the sides.

In this rack, I'm going to have about 4 1U servers, about 200 strands of fiber terminating into a few panels, and likely 2 QFX5100-48S Switches. I'd like to have the cable management on the sides as well as actually rack mounted ones between the QFX's. I picture the patch leads coming from patch panel to the left, into some kind of vertical cable managers, down to the U of the cable manager in between QFX, out into that, then up into the QFX in the right spot.

What brands+models should I be looking at other than APC and TrippLite?

Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment