Thursday, October 22, 2020

Bridge EVE-NG to EXSi LAB

Hi

I'm running a CCIE SEC Lab on ESXi. I have a Server VLAN where all of my servers are deployed (ASAv, FTD, FMC, SMC, FC, ESA, WSA etc.)

My topology includes three branch offices connected using CSR Routers. Instead of installing these in ESXi i would like to deploy them in EVE-NG as it's easier to manage and quicker to deploy new routers. Utilizing EVE-NG i would also be able to use IOSL2 Images for L2 Switches to configure Switch Security.

Does anyone know how to bridge together my EVE-NG environment with the rest of my LAB Network?

EVE-NG is installed on the Server VLAN along side rest of the servers. I have a simulated "Internet Router" deployed in EVE-NG to route the Branch sites together with the HQ site. So what i really need is a connection from the Simulated Internet Router to the "Outside" VLAN which is a Port-Group in VMware where my Firewalls etc. are assigned.

So the essense is that i do not want the connectivity from EVE-NG to my Lab network to be through the VLAN that EVE-NG is deployed on, but the simulated "Outside" VLAN.



No comments:

Post a Comment