Tuesday, September 22, 2020

wifi speed throttling for house network

Hello :)

I have a private house network to which about 5 devices are connected simultaneously, one of them using a wired connection directly to the router, and the other 4 using wifi.

I'd like to throttle the download rate for the devices using wifi, but im not sure how. im pretty sure my router is a netgear n600, though a modified version my isp made. Anyway i tired looking inside the router settings for a throttle option but the one i found throttles all the connections, while i need to throttle only the wireless ones.

If someone knows some kind of software I can use, or a way to do it using my router settings I'll be glad to hear it.
I'd appreciate any help I can get!

Image of my router traffic settings: https://imgur.com/a/caMheWv



No comments:

Post a Comment