Saturday, September 5, 2020

Need help with EVE-NG Connectivity

I've heard from multiple people that EVE-NG is like the best network emulation application of all and I tried to install it but I am stuck with the network connectivity and I was wondering if someone can help me out.

Network Topology (up-to-down)

So here is how it is implemented at the moment:

Internet > Laptop > Vmware 192.168.56.1/24> DG .2 > EVE-NG 192.168.56.227

Config EVE-NG

VM Network AdapterNAT + Connected + Connected at power on

Troubleshooting

  • EVE-NG side: Can ping 192.168.56.2, but not 1
  • Laptop side: Can ping 192.168.56.1, but not 2
  • Laptop Firewall is off
  • VMWare Version 15.5
  • Eve-NG is most recent version + I did a sudo apt-get update

It seems there is a routing issue between my laptop network and the vm network environment. Any idea to solve this?



No comments:

Post a Comment