Saturday, September 19, 2020

Making my own network ?

I wasn't sure if this is the right sub-reddit for this type of question or where it would be better at.

I also am not sure if making my own "network" is the correct terminology.

But so I am from a small city and the fastest internet I can get at my current location is 1.7 down, and 0.5 up. Yes I live in the USA, yes this is the fastest internet I can get I have called and talked to all providers... trust me.

So I already have a DSL cable ran, and I was wondering what would be like the price range for something like that, say I could also provide internet to other households who also can't get fast speeds in the area. Like if anyone could point me in the right direction or provide me with the right resources for the info I am trying to get that would be awesome..

TLDR; Slow internet ( can't game and barely stream videos sometimes I can't even do that )

Interested in figuring out how I can faster internet weather that be starting my own internet providing service or what just looking for more info on something like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment