Saturday, September 26, 2020

LTE direct need help

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this please tell me where else to post if not. I’m making an rc plane but can’t ask that Reddit as they don’t know about LTE direct and complicated coding/networking. My question is how should I go about creating and LTE direct connection between a iPhone 7 and a windows computer to essentially form a private network similar to a private wifi network not connected to the internet. What hardware Should I use preferably on the cheap side. And what software? I don’t mind doing a bit of coding I know how to code just not very skilled on networking and cellular communications. Also is it possible to establish and LTE direct network between two phones without any hardware? To share things like sensor data video and audio? I don’t want to connect my ground station and the plane to the cell towers and internet because the amount of data I want to transfer and the speeds I need could get quite expensive. But it’s free if I go device to device and I don’t need internet access anyway. Also most phones use SIM cards to get information on how to connect and to get authentication. Is it possible to do this without SIM cards or would I have to make and program SIM cards. Also I’m not to worried about licensing laws and stuff it’s going to be private and short range in an area where there isn’t many cell towers. It’s not going to bother anybody and I’m not going to get caught using these frequencies without a license. I’m sure there must be legal ways to do LTE direct but pls do tell either way hypothetically how it would be done.



No comments:

Post a Comment