Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Important IT job interview presentation help

I’m trying to get my dream job and have a good idea in mind of what to do but thought I’d ask all of you. Here is the part of my interview where I present and come up with a topic. Here is what they sent me listed below.

We would like to have a presentation that demonstrates your ability to teach, as a major part of this role is to not only help customers to resolve their issues, but teach them how to use their technology to the best of their ability. The team also spends a fair amount of time teaching each other in the department, so this could be applied in how they would teach a Tier 1 how to complete a task. So no, this is not so much about learning about you (though if you can cover a topic that does both that would be very interesting).

What all do you think I should present on and how should I present it?

Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment