Saturday, September 12, 2020

I would like your feedback on my design plan

Hello r/networking.

So a little background. I am a business owner who is expanding my business and hiring more employees to meet our current workload. I have no Networking experience. In the next coming weeks, I will begin the process of building my office network. I have been doing a lot of research in the last few weeks and I have a general understanding of the process.

I am very intimidated, I won't lie. I know if I continue my research, and ask questions to different communities, and take my time, I can't fail. But I made a network design I would like your feedback on. All parts are label and will be used to implement.

Thank you and I look forward to your feedback.

My design plan



No comments:

Post a Comment