Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Mellanox SN2700 Help

I need help with Mellanox SN2700 and Open Network Install Environment. Thanks in advance to anyone who can answer my questions. I'm using Putty w/ serial console port cord.

1) How do you boot into BIOS or EUFI? If you aren't supposed to do that, then how do I change BIOS variables? I tried holding F1, F2, ESC, DEL, and F10 on bootup. I also pressed TAB on bootup to maybe switch boot modes. Nothing has happened except for straight boot into ONIE. Console output has told me that I'm using AMI BIOS firmware. https://ami.com I think I read somewhere you can change BIOS variables from ONIE. Can someone point me to docs that describe how to do this? I wasn't able to find info.

2) I've gotten EEPROM and I2C and TLV header info errors upon performing ONIE update directly from plugged in USB. Installation of new ONIE finishes, but TLV errors show up on each boot and I think it's interfering with NOS installation. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?



No comments:

Post a Comment