Monday, August 17, 2020

Issues with HIGH Ping to Singapore Servers from Auckland, New Zealand.

I'm trying to play PUBG / Apex on Singaporean servers from Auckland and the ping should be around 100-130 that's what all my friends get. Without a VPN if I do a speed test on speedtest.net to Singaporean servers I get roughly 350 pings and like 100download/upload. If I use the Singaporean VPN on expressvpn I get 350 ping. If I use a Sydney VPN on expressvpn I get 120 to Singaporean servers. Is my net somehow limiting the connection directly between me and Singapore? Why do I have to use a Sydney VPN to get usually connect times on Singapore? If I use a Singapore VPN on PUBG I get 350 ping whereas it should be 120 and the same for apex. Could someone please help me with this. Thank you. (I've gotten my friends to do speed tests to Singaporean speedtest.net servers and they get 120) Should I call my ISP? Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment