Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Cisco FirePower help

Hi All,

Was hoping someone could help me out here. I have very limited experience ( actually none) with Smart licensing on firepower.

I noticed upon looking into one of the FMCs, that currently its state is as follows:

usage authorization: out of compliance

There is an option to reauthorize this, but i am not 100% sure as to what that will actually do.

For my own mental health, is this the device stating its licensing is expired and is due to be renewed or is this contact with the smart licensing that disconnected due to a change on the smart license side of things?

Also as a final note, should this not be resolved, will this impact me going forward (only two licenses currently are Control and Protection licensing on the FMC)

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment