Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Advice in ESXi

Hi guys, I currently have the ESXi running on an old PC.

The Vms will be mostly to study (university) and learn some more things. Now I needed some advice from you since I'm undecided.

I need to access the ESXi GUI remotely and the solution I have for now is, a Linux VM with anydesk that automatically connects when ESXi connects, and then I remotely access that VM and from there I access ESXi but I don't like this implementation, I would prefer something faster and more professional.

I know I could use openvpn but in this case I can't do port forwarding ... A service that I use on one of the Vms is ZeroTier to access Nextcloud remotely, however I already tried to do SSH tunneling with ZeroTier and I couldn't.

Does anyone have any advice on what would be better in this situation? Or know how to use ZeroTier to do this ?



No comments:

Post a Comment