Thursday, July 23, 2020

Need Help in Wireless Networking some large spaces.

Hello everyone,

it should be obvious that im new to this community, however i believe i can find my answers with your help in here.

i have a problem in my enterprise, im nor networking nor it guy, just a middle management one.

we would like to have seamless internet connection in our whole enterprise which consist of nearly 50000m2 and some closed spaces, and some reflectors (like steel sheets etc.) but when we get quote for the process we had figures like $100.000 with some Dell products. I was wondering there should be cheaper way to integrate our whole enterpise to the WIFI Network, in that point i need your help.

Could you be so kind to advise me better and cheaper options?

sorry for my english not my native one.

thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment