Friday, June 19, 2020

Looking for suggestions... I need a new router for our small restaurant. Thanks!

We're currently using a TP-LINK n600 which is giving us a lot of problems. The connexion drops every now and then forcing us to reset the router. Connected to it, we have a bunch of ikea bulbs (with a hub to manage all of them), 2x Sonos speakers, 4x Wyze security cameras, 2x led strip lights, and an iPad to use our point of sales (connected to a mini server which is connected through an Ethernet cable to the router). Of course, every time that my wife or me (or both at the same time) are at the restaurant, our iPhones and my wife's iPad are connected too. That's quite a lot, isn't it? 😰 Our internet connection is Cable 15 Unlimited (15 MBPS Max.Download Speed + 10 MBPS Max.Upload Speed) which can be upgraded. Could you please recommend a decent router based on your own experience? I'm locate in Quebec, Canada. Thank you very much for your time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment