Thursday, May 21, 2020

Site can't be reached (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger)

So this problem I had started after I updated my windows 10 on my laptop. I only had it updated after 2 months, because I had a problem with trying to update it. So, after that I tried to load up fb, insta, and messenger, and for some reason it will say "Site can't be reached." so I tried it on microsoft edge, and it said the same thing. Weirdly enough, if I refresh those websites a lot it will load them, but facebook seems to be more difficult to load.

I've tried everything on the internet to fix this
-flushing dns
-cleaning and restarting chrome
-running troubleshoot (Nothing happens)
-restarting DNS Client

tl;dr: Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger won't load on all browsers. (But will load after constant refreshing)



No comments:

Post a Comment