Friday, May 29, 2020

Python for Network Engineers, free course starts Tuesday (June 2nd)

Once a quarter (roughly), we run a free course on Python for Network Engineers. The next session starts on Tuesday, June 2nd.

This course is an online course and covers Python Fundamentals from a network engineers perspective.

The course is delivered via email and consists of eight weekly lessons.

Course details and sign-up are here:

https://pynet.twb-tech.com/email-signup.html

About me...basically, I work at teaching Network Automation (Python, Ansible, Nornir). I am the creator and maintainer of the Netmiko library. I also work quite a bit on the NAPALM project and a little bit on the Nornir project.

I will be lurking around if you have questions on the course.



No comments:

Post a Comment