Friday, April 24, 2020

Exporting Prefilter Rules from Cisco FMC

Hello All,

I am having trouble exporting the list of prefilter rules from my FMC 6.4.0. I realize after researching that this can't be done either from the GUI or through an API call in version 6.4. So my only option is the CLI. In the CLI on the FMC I get a bash shell, and at the root directory I do a find . -iname prefilter* which returns a bunch of useless lib files and the likes, nothing that would help. As for the FTD device that hs the prefilter rules applied to it, that is just useless, I only get a rudimentary CLI, and when I do connect FXOS, can't seem to do much in there either. There is no 'expert' mode as some online results suggested. I am stumped at the moment, and frankly feel frustrated by this Cisco spaghetti mess. Can anyone help please.

-JJ



No comments:

Post a Comment