Saturday, April 11, 2020

Access Points not working | PT Lab

Hi all,

I hope you are all safe!

I having some difficulties setting up access points in my lab. I am working on packet tracer and I have Wireless Controller 2504 which is connected to a SW. I already set management IP to my controller and logged into it to create Sample Guest SSID (I am not the best in wireless btw). On the other side I had one access point (Lightweight) connected to another SW, the port connected to the SW is on VLAN 100 (AP VLAN) and the controller is set to be in IT VLAN (I do have into VLAN routing so everything is printable)

Logging into my controller seems fine, it can see my AP and DHCP gave the AP IP from the AP's Pool)

The problems is that laptops with Wireless card are not able to connect to that access points and I do not see why.

I hope someone has explanation here otherwise I am stuck with AP's not working :(

Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment