Tuesday, March 3, 2020

WIFI 5 mesh for 20 000 sqft and 200 devices

Greetings,

Does someone have advice on the following setup I want to built: - 20 000 sqft coverage, open office with lot of meeting room, no closed office - All AP are link in a meraki fully manage 24 port switch with 2.5 gbps support - Most device are phone and tablet - PC and Mac laptop for project manager - Google spreadsheet, zoom and hangout meeting - Apple TV presentation / casting in conference room

I am looking for: - strong analytics data gathering to monitor each AP client drop - if possible, ability to gather that in mysql or at least the log so i can built a dashboard for the support team - ability to profile data usage per client per ap - identify dead zone - control ap power to adjust overlap - control roaming at 60 db - QOS at the ap level - meraki switch will help me manage the overall supply and data prrofiling of each ap

Please, if you have experience with a setup or a tech let me know. I will share detail progress of my installation, performance and result of the project.

(Edit) : I am looking for advice on what to buy AP. Model and mesh setup. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment