Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Tool to get better insight into network performance

Hi All,

As someone who is not a networking guru please forgive my newbiness here but I work in a multiple datacenter environment connected by cross DC private circuits. Our core switches are different variations of Nexus's. I'd like to have some kind of tool to have better visibility into the network. More specifically - I'd like to be able to have metrics on how much bandwidth is currently being pushed through a particular switchport.

I know this is a rather vague question but I basically need tools to give me better network visibility into our switches to find bottlenecks and issues as the Nexus OS doesnt seem to have many tools built into the CLI(I could be wrong about this but i am by no means a switching expert). Is there an enterprise grade tool that could help with a situation like this?

Thanks,



No comments:

Post a Comment