Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Stream Android's camera to local network

Hello all, I am new in this kind of stuff and my English is also not good so don't hate me for this,

I want to stream my Android's camera on my PC and stream voice from my PC to Android. Currently I am using IP Webcam app on Android which uses http to stream camera and I can access that on any device with browser, it's video stream is good but audio delays upto 10-15 seconds, and an app called Zello for audio stream, which functions as walkie-talkie and works only if there's internet connection. I have tried several of those types of app but no one can give me good results. I want this to work on local network (without internet) and to work in low WiFi signal (if possible) Just think of this as an network CCTV in which I can watch it's camera and send voice to it's speaker.



No comments:

Post a Comment