Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Cisco Flexconnect in a branch site?

I have three sites connected in a redundant ring; two of them hold a significant amount of AP's (120) per site with one WLC in each location. The third site is a small branch but has no WLC, but it's reachable via our internal leased backbone fiber via routing. Do I need to configure flex connect to add four Cisco AP's or they can connect without doing so? In Cisco's documentation, I see them changing the AP's from local to flex connect, and the Diagrams show a WAN internet connection (FLEX AP to HQ). How will that be possible if that location has no WLC? Will the WLC detect the AP's in a different subnet?

If needed, let me know how I will go about this with Flexconnect. Any document, blog or videos will be great!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment