Saturday, January 18, 2020

Route phone number to service that records the call

Hello everbody,

(I hope this is not the wrong category for this question though)

I have a question that is related to VOIP, siptrunks and PSTN. I tried to find my answer on Google but it is all very overwhelming so I hope somebody could help me out with the following question:

I have a dutch phone number that I use to receive & make calls on my cellphone. Is it possible to 'forward' this number to a service that records the call? I have heard of things like a siptrunk?

I have 2 requirements for this service:

  1. The service needs to accept every incoming call for free.
  2. The service needs to handle at least 30 concurrent calls.

Is this even possible? without breaking the bank?

I hope someone could help me out!

Thanks a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment