Tuesday, December 31, 2019

SSH CA authentication

Hey everyone,

I'm a previous network admin and have experience with Juniper, Cisco and Arista products. Before logging a million and one support cases, I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas if SSH CA authentication is supported by any of the regular vendors out there.

For security reasons, I've got to implement SSH key management for our Linux and supporting systems and I thought if I could extend this down to the network elements it would be a really good solution. Replacing RADIUS and keeping TACACS+ for command auth / logging.

My only problem is that, either my Google-fu is bad, or the only people that seem to have anything to do with it are Arista. I can't see support for this from anyone else.

Anyone else tried this?

Thanks,

Berny



No comments:

Post a Comment