Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Need help with forwarding secondary domain radius requests

Can someone please help me with this.... We have a remote site that has its own AD domain. There is a trust setup between their domain and our domain.

I am trying to setup a Radius server for WiFi authentication, and while I can easily get it to work for their domain the second I try and use my laptop from my local domain I get the following error: "The Network Policy Server was unable to connect to a domain controller in the domain where the account is located. Because of this, authentication and authorization for the RADIUS request could not be performed."

I tried creating a remote server group pointing to a radius server on our domain, but I cannot figure out how to filter connection requests to actually use it! (Without just sending every request to it)

Help!



No comments:

Post a Comment