Monday, December 2, 2019

Mesh VPN Networking WireGuard multiple Tunnels or another way

I need the ability to create multiple tunnels/interfaces. If I try to start another tunnel the current tunnel disconnects. The reason I need separate tunnels is the devices I used on my gateways are fixed port numbers. I can't do port forwarding since the programming software of the devices doesn't support changing ports (It's fixed at 102) so my plan is to use NETMAP on the gateways todo 1:1 NAT and map the entire network. I would use Linux, but my software won't run on Linux. If I was to have separate tunnels I could just map the whole /24 network and gain full access to any device on the gateway local network. Here is a diagram showing what I need to achieve. If anyone has any other idea that would be great

https://imgur.com/1ODLWeu



No comments:

Post a Comment