Saturday, December 14, 2019

Is it possible to use a different connection for a specific program?

I currently live in an area with bad internet( 1.5 mbps download and the ping is 400+). Because of this I use my phone as a mobile hotspot( about 1mbps download but ping is 40). I am able to play games without much issue, but when I open apps last discord or websites I assume the bandwidth is stretched to then and the game starts lagging and discord becomes robotic sounding. I am aware of being able to use software like speedify to bind a connection for faster download(unfortunately the ping remained very high) but is there a way to be connected to both my hotspot and the Ethernet for the internet and assign one connection to my game and the other to discord? If not is there any other suggestions anyone has to maybe help with my situation?



No comments:

Post a Comment