Saturday, December 14, 2019

Dual network internet routing issue

Hello everyone! I have a question that seems like it should be a fairly simple solution to fix, but I am having trouble searching for the answer. My scenario: I have two networks, one internal with no access to the internet that is connected directly to my PC via wired LAN. My internet network is through my WiFi adapter. Both networks work great, but the issue I'm having is when both are connected and I try to go to anything on the internet, e.g. google.com, the computer tries to use the wired connection and times out (due to no internet there). The wired connection gateway is 192.168.1.1 and the wifi with internet is on .0.1. I need to still be able to access the wired network from the browser.



No comments:

Post a Comment