Wednesday, October 2, 2019

I'm lost on what certification or skill I should learn to develop my career path.

I graduated this August 2019 and got a job as a 'Network Engineer' at a large telecommunications company.

I'm kind of looking for a certification or some course I can do, apart from my job, so that I can put it on my resume to show that I'm continuously learning. Something like a marketable skill and also to keep myself busy.

I currently have CompTIA A+, Cisco CCENT (similar to Network+), Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops, and CompTIA Security+. (I'm not really looking to start on a Cisco certification right now due to them being changed in 2020)

The thing is, I don't know what certification to do and was hoping I can get some recommendations on what skills to learn. My interest lies in Networking and Cybersecurity.



No comments:

Post a Comment