Friday, October 11, 2019

Cisco IPSec tunnel with additional routes

I have very strange senario not sure its possible or not. we have public cloud and i am trying to create IPsec tunnel between my office to cloud VPC and from cloud VPC to other region VPC, let me explain in diagram.

​

This is ALI Cloud and trying to configure CEN (Cloud Enterprise Network) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I00gSpL8JKs

​

[VPC-A]-----------cloud-vpc-peering------------[VPC-B]--------------IPsec--tunnel------[Office]

​

I can ping from my office to VPC-B IP subnets (vms)

I can ping from VPC-B to VPC-A IP subnests (vms)

​

But i want to ping from office to direct VPC-A subnet which is not working, I have tried to add VPC-A IP subnet in Cisco ASA (office) IPsec tunnel as interesting traffic but how do i tell Cisco that route VPC-A subnet from VPC-B IPsec tunnel ?

​

is this possible or i am trying something which is not possible?



No comments:

Post a Comment