Friday, September 13, 2019

Multiple MLAG ports on Extreme EXOS switches.

Just posting here in case someone knows of a solution..

I have successfully connected two x460g2 (SW1 and SW2) switches with an MLAG to a pair of SLX switches (SW3 and SW4). That works great.

However I tried to set up an additional MLAG to another singular device., I lose all connection to SW2.

Turned turned up a LACP on the singular device (R1) and “enable sharing port 49 grouping 49 algorithm addressed-based L2 lacp” on SW1 which works fine. (I don’t have the SW2 Port 49 connected yet to R1)

As soon as enable “enable mlag port 49 peer SW2 id 301” on SW1, I lose all connectivity to SW2...

If I “disable MLAG port 49”, connectivity to SW2 restores.

Anyone familiar with extreme willing to help?



No comments:

Post a Comment