Monday, September 9, 2019

Cisco Air (5500 WC) stopping Meraki?

I have an issue, as you may have guessed :-)

I'm setting up a new Meraki roll out, All the settings seem to be correct, as per Meraki's instructions, but connecting to the new SSID's is... intermittent. Sometimes you can connect to the SSID fine. Other times you can connect but no internet. And some times you cant connect at all. Meraki Cloud reports no response from DHCP in the instances where I cant connect or connect with no internet. But as I previously mentioned, sometimes it works fine.

I'm wondering if our current WiFi system, and old Cisco Air deployment, could be causing this issue? I plan to test this by unplugging the old wireless controllers (out of hours ofc) but wanted your opinions!

Thanks for you help.



No comments:

Post a Comment