Monday, September 2, 2019

Access to Cisco 3702I Autonomous Firmware

Does anyone know how I would be able to get the autonomous firmware for the Cisco 3702I access point? I work for a non-profit charity and after hiring a security contractor was advised to upgrade the firmware due to "a bunch of vulnerabilities" in their current firmware. These access points were incorrectly ordered several years back not realizing they needed the controller (before me) they were going to send them back but our supplier got us the autonomous firmware.

As expected without a current valid service contract, we don't have access to any autonomous firmwares, especially whatever is the newest. Worst case is we are going to yank the Cisco's and put in some Ubiquiti gear due to cost, not my preferred method. Can anyone help? Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment