Saturday, June 8, 2019

Weird Virtual WLC issue

I have a small lab and got given some older Cisco APs. To run them, I figure I would try the trial of the virtual WLC OVA running in VWMare player on Ubuntu on an old NUC but I am running into this weird bug.

Once I get the initial config up, the management interface is not responding on either SSH or WLC. It responds to ping, but when I go in through the console, it can't ping out. Weird thing is if I reinstall, the initial config screen is available over HTTP, but not once the management interface is configured. What am I missing?

All I do before I lose it is configure the management int, the service-port int (on a random different subnet, i.e. Mgmt is 10.0.0.0/24, service is 192.168.1.0/24) and the initial WLAN stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment