Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Types of Pre-assembled Fiber Cables

Hi there everyone,

I suppose this could be a ridiculous question, but I'm diving into the pre-assembled cables and I've done a lot of research about this and I might need some help of you.

Here is the thing, I've seen some websites with online sell of pre-assembled cables, a lot of them, alot of brands, but I think checking them gave me even more doubts.

Heres why, there are alot of fiber cable types in the market, loose tube, tight buffer, breakout, ribbon , etc..

My question is, in pre-assembled cables why do you see most loose tube, tight buffer and breakout? And each one are usually used in which application ?

This is part of my job, working on projects, and until recently I didn't work with fiber cables, and I'm now starting to learn something about pre-assembled cables.



No comments:

Post a Comment