Friday, June 7, 2019

New access switch breaking phone system. Help..

I have a head scratcher here. I am hoping it's something super simple that I've overlooked. We recently purchased new Cisco 9200 switches to replace aging equipment. We put in a stack into an IDF, fairly simple config with basic interface vlan and voice vlan configs. We have 2 fiber lines running from core to this switch in an portgroup. All good, everything plain and simple. Once I moved over my devices my phone systems IP PAD interface ports on my core went down. These are the only affected ports of the whole site. It's became super noticeable because the phones drop outside calls.

STP was checked, trunk checked. We removed the portgroup to make sure it's not a loop. Once the switch is disconnected from core, all is well. Moved the devices back to old switch and working correctly. I need some ideas!



No comments:

Post a Comment